~MoNeY~~~~~MoNeY~~~~~~MoNeY~~~

money...money...money..in malay we called it 'duit'..in longhat ganu we called it 'pitih'... it's not easy to earn some money..making some money..people will do anything juz to earn some money..i admit it..after graduated, my life seem like going into terrible way without money.. masa study dulu..xdelah sgt pk psl duit..duit nk kawin!ngehngehngeh ;p, duit nk bli kete,duit nk bg kt family,duit nk byr umh sewa,duit mkn,duit transport..i never do calculation when my money going out n in!!mybe sbb duk dekat mak ayh..n now sumbody told me and remind me that i have to draft anything about the money..when i do that..i can conclude that my life will be suck n terrible without doing any plan and saving for my own future!!

this is summary that i can give from my calculation:

mungkin ia adalah kelakar..juz list down and read it carefully..

monthly:

  1. bayar PTPTN
  2. duit utk famili
  3. duit utk saving
  4. duit utk kawen
  5. duit utk byr kete
  6. duit utk umh sewa
  7. duit utk mkn
  8. duit utk transport (minyak, tol)
  9. duit utk keperluan diri sendiri (shopping~~bli ape yg perlu aje!!)

bile tgk sume nih..i'm getting scare..ape nk buat nih!!cane nak dpt duit nih!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top @ME >WAN ROSLINA< MYSELF@. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.